February 20, 2011

WITH YOU FOREVER



Every time you come near, u slip away...
This fragile feeling.

I close my eyes, just like on that day,
The time came to a stop.

A recurring dream and fond memories,
I wont forget nor will I live in the past,
I wont throw anything away,
As you are my everything.

Ur my love redefined,
With beauty personified.

You’ve got a smile that takes me to a place,
Where everything in this crazy world disappears.

You are neither my crystal princess
nor i love u like my 1st daughter

i love in such a way,
even the princess envies u,
and, even my daughter complains to her mom(you only).

and in such a way,
even the words go dumb to explain.

Your memories are mine for now,
And u r mine for years to come,

As I am gonna be "WITH YOU FOREVER".

dedicated to Manju, my barbie doll

1 comment: